Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Moving on ... to YouTube

(Click on the Picture above to see the Video described below)

This Blog was the thing that started all my Internet content and it will always be a site I will hold in great fondness but the work to update the blog on top of the other sites is work that seems to not warrant the time. Thus, unless I begin writing again, this blog will be closed as of this date. That being said content will still be added on my YouTube page : 
So To Infinity and Beyond, Up and Atom and Plus Ultra, hope to see you on the YouTubes. 

Till Next word...

(P.S. I was always very proud of the line below the pictures as above for being one of my most concise and clear sentences, something I am not known for especially in title construction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment